Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Operations & Programming (Contract)
Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Programming
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale. The team strategically delivers enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
The Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Programming will play a strategic and critical role on the EA Lifecycle Marketing team by deploying email campaigns and publishing in-game messaging to our global network of players through enterprise level deployment systems across our portfolio of games.
You will focus on streamlining programming processes to maximize team efficiency, while focusing on identifying opportunities for automation. You will report to the Lifecycle Operations and Programming Manager.
Responsibilities of this role include:
• Manage the deployment of email and in-game messages, monitoring of campaign delivery, and assessing risks for assets that will deploy to our players globally
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver workflow enhancements
• Technical Subject Matter Expert regarding content taxonomies and a robust understanding of player segmentation approaches
• Monitor email deliverability and advise Lifecycle Strategists on best practices
• Identify opportunities for process optimization and automation
• QA checks prior to email deployments and in-game programming
• Support with projects enhancing Lifecycle capabilities across email, in-game and additional channels
• Develop process documentation and best practices
Desired Skills and Experience
• 3-5 years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing, MarTech or system automation including:
• Digital channel, including email or
• Database-driven marketing or
• Subscription services
• Experience with content management systems, content programming or ad trafficking tools
• Experience with major ESP platforms (preferably Salesforce Marketing Cloud)
• Experience working with Airtable (preferred)
• 2+ years of free hand (expert) HTML experience (preferred)
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
• Ability to manage multiple projects among a wide range of internal stakeholders, prioritize, and meet tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Experience navigating complex operational processes
• Creative and strategic thinking, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
• Investigative, problem-solving mindset and a strong eye for detail
• Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting
• Highly curious and eager to learn
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location.
EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $108,700 - $166,550
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby (following 1 year of service), medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1w6xe-34-239-173-144-42 in your application.