Brand Creative Strategist
Redwood City, CA
We exist to inspire the world to play. The contract Consumer Insights Senior Researcher will join the Strategic Growth Insights (SGI) team, reporting to the Consumer Insights Manager. This is a 12 month contract role.
This team supports franchise-agnostic programs with player insights to enable teams to make informed decisions about how EA shows up to players and the strategic direction of the organization. Some of the products and experiences our team supports include our gaming subscription EA Play, our PC gaming launcher, and esports.
As a Consumer Insights Senior Researcher, you will lead research focusing on subscription and destinations where EA games are published, including our own platforms (e.g. Origin, EA Desktop Beta) and partner platforms (e.g. Xbox, PlayStation, Steam). You'll work with product, design, and marketing partners, fellow researchers, and analysts to provide a deeper understanding of our players and subscribers globally. We are looking for a researcher who is not just an expert, but can understand our partners' context to create long-term roadmaps and provide important insights that will have a meaningful impact on our subscription and platform strategy.
In this role you will:
• Work with marketing, product, and design gaming partners to determine needs and prioritize projects
• Create near-term and long-term research plans through a combination of individually executed research and partnership with external research agencies
• Analyze data sources, prioritize insights, develop business implications, and provide tailored recommendations to the right person and right situation
• Influence decisions by partners, leaders, and execs by informing strategies grounded in data and insights
• Advocate for our players and subscribers, sharing their voice with partners and participating in creating the best possible experience for them
You will need these skills or experiences:
• Project Management Skills: You can manage multiple requests, deadlines, and deliverables
• Collaborative: You are accustomed to working with people from many backgrounds, cultures and skills
• Communicative: You adapt delivery to the right person with the right context and can create a clear story from complex data
• Focused on Impact: You decide and achieve research goals, spot problems but focus on solutions, and affect meaningful change for the teams we support
• 3+ Years experience with:
• Market research industry (preferred: some experience within research agency)
• Knowledge of multiple research methodologies, both qual and quant
• Managed and led global research projects including partner agency engagement from project start to finish
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71nmq-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.