Sr. Program Manager, Accessibility
As a Game Accessibility Program Manager, you will report into the Director of Inclusive Design. You will champion accessibility during the planning stages of new projects, advising production teams across the company on solutions that make our games playable for everyone. You will influence and facilitate the execution of our game accessibility strategy by leveraging existing infrastructure and resources where possible.
• Identify and build relationships with experts, employees, and partners to grow authentic internal processes and thought leadership
• Continually search for opportunities to build partnerships and programs that empower our developers (education, training etc.)
Knowledge Management & Community
• Work collaboratively with different crafts to improve accessibility competency within Electronic Arts
• Develop learning programs to help scale employee capability and knowledge about game accessibility
• Inspire teams to improve gaming for everyone at EA through research insights and written reports, and compelling data
Advocacy & Communication
• Manage collaboration & communication with all EA stakeholders to achieve our goals
• Work with EA's communications team to review internal and external stakeholder messaging related to game accessibility.
What you bring to our team
• Passion for Game Accessibility and advocacy
• Collaborative and flexible mindset
• Adaptability in communication skills when addressing different audiences and demographics
• Ability to present ideas and research in a way that makes it actionable and easily understandable for all audiences
• Ability to measure success and propose improvements
• Establish and grow successful relationships and partnerships within and outside of the company
• Minimum 5 years of work experience as a program or project manager
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7j4yp-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.