Asia Studios Partnered Development Group is working to bring new and exciting mobile free-to-play games to the market – partnering with world-class studios around Asia, co-developing new games with a small internal leadership team and operating these games globally as a service.
We are seeking a product manager to join one of our game teams, partnering with a well-known mobile game developer in China. We need people who have a solid background in successfully breaking down complex problems using various product or business frameworks, as well as crafting optimal solutions for our players and our business.
This role can provide the opportunity to work with our dev partner – one of the most successful mobile game studios in the world – to build a global mobile racing game – one of the most successful racing IP in the world.
• Assist Product Director and external design team to produce best in class feature designs that reflect current and future player needs, leveraging best practice from the industry insights.
• Responsible for Alignment of Live Services goals and KPIs with external developer teams, ensuring smooth and effective live service planning and execution for the live mobile title.
• Identify opportunities for optimizations that will deepen player engagement and increase KPI's for a global gaming brand.
• Build business cases for new initiatives based on competitive and industry research: i.e. identify opportunities, quantitatively analyze related metrics, and effectively communicate them to the team.
• Complete regular Competitor and Category/Genre Analysis to stay informed of all significant developments in relevant game segments. Communicate these insights in PPT-based research reports and teardowns.
• 5-8 years of experience in mobile game production, operation, and publishing. Experience on oversea live operation and publishing is a plus.
• Good knowledge on game production and live operation, and passion for gaming.
• Deep understanding about the western gaming market.
• Excel/Economy Modeling, Data Visualization and PPT Presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate complex ideas in a clear and concise manner.
• Fluent business English and Mandarin required.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r1b2zx-34-204-174-110-42 in your application.