Whether you are a massive sports fan or not, our studio prides itself on having intensely passionate people who love having a great time at work and being part of a winning team. We're looking for a Sr Product Manager who has a passion for LiveOps and making great games!
The Sr. Product Manager will utilize quantitative and qualitative data to design and optimize gameplay and monetization features for our mobile games. You will help drive the product strategy and to be our business expert on existing and emerging game monetization mechanics. The ideal candidate will drive business results and stay fiercely focused on creating fun experiences for our users. This role will collaborate with other GluSports PMs on product strategies, feature designs, and analysis.
• Design and iterate on product features; focused on improving monetization as well as retention, user experience, and customer acquisition
• Analyze metrics and user feedback in real-time to derive actionable strategies
• Coordinate with production and marketing to implement and launch new game features
• Measure the success of your product features after release and optimize their performance through rapid, data-driven iteration
• Own feature lifecycle from conception to live analysis and optimization through rapid, data-driven iteration
• 6+ years of product management experience in a quantitative role
• 3+ years experience managing free-to-play online and/or mobile game products
• Deep understanding of free-to-play game systems, economies, currencies, and balance
• Strong analytical capabilities in Excel, with attention to detail
• Understanding of UI/UX design concepts and principles
• Outstanding written and oral communication skills
• Ability to craft clear, concise product requirements and specifications documentation
• A passion for games and gaming
• Self-directing and driven
• Prior Game Designer Experience a MASSIVE PLUS
• Prior UX/UI Experience a MASSIVE PLUS
• A passion for sports
• Excel Mastery
• Bachelor's degree from a top university, MBA a plus
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pkj3-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.