Sr Producer (6 Months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
Our Marketing team includes Global Analytics and Insights (GAI), Global Brand Management (GBM), and Marketing Communications (Marcom). Marcom creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling.
As a Sr Producer you will report to the Director of Production and will be responsible for leading the design and launch of three post-production projects for a popular franchise from concept to delivery.
• Maintain asset trackers and sync with partners to ensure understanding of asset production statuses and timing.
• Manage and reduce project risks throughout the production process.
• Create workback and production schedules based on delivery dates and keep interested parties (music groups, localization teams, creative, studio & legal teams etc) updated on production deadlines & milestones.
• Organize frequent creative reviews with dev, brand, activation, licensee's/licensors and other team members to solicit feedback and approval on latest cuts.
• Quality check all assets for accurate spelling, required legal copy, ESRB ratings, correct end slate CTA's, and ensure files are error free.
• Manage postproduction vendors w/ Group Sr. Producer including review bids for accuracy, consistency and once approved, initiate SOW's and PO requests.
• Build shoots including budgeting, casting, facilities and scheduling, delivery of mocap rigs and shot list, prop list.
• Forecast and maintain asset production budgets and meet with finance partners to ensure accuracy of budget control documents.
• 5+ Years' experience in a Producer role.
• Strong understanding of post/editorial/design production processes.
• You can take projects from inception to execution.
• You are a resolver of conflicts, able to help people and teams with opposing points of view come together and agree on goals and solutions.
• You maintain a total ownership mentality, accountable and invested in great outcomes and high-quality content.
• Familiar with design software and computer-generated imagery (CGI).
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d8142x-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.