DTS Operations Manager
Development Technologies and Solutions (DTS) is a global team supporting the delivery of quality verification, data analytics and strategic technologies for all EA game development studios.
We're looking for an Operations Manager, reporting to the Head of Quality, AROWS & Mobile, partnering with QV leaders and partner teams, to guide the planning and control of our operational activities.
QVS is a transforming business. You will demonstrate robust analytical capabilities, the experience to use data as a resource, and the determination to propel us towards the future. Our size and global reach requires prioritization and focus. The ability to switch focus and altitude will be important to your success. You are collaborative and excel at working with multiple partners.
• Provide necessary oversight and support in the execution of essential QV operational responsibilities.
• Partner with QV/DTS business leaders, our Resource Management Office (RMO), our Program Management Office (PMO), and our People Experience (PE), Talent Acquisition (TA) and Finance partners, to identify opportunities & lead process improvements.
• Shape simple solutions to complex problems across multiple disciplines that consider process, analytics and technology.
• Implement measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
• Identify opportunities for improvement within our essential processes, align with partners, and implement.
• Promote strategic programs within MAROWS QV, including annual goals and Indicator development.
• Use data and insights as a resource to guide effective and efficient decisions across our business.
• Work with the BU leaders to understand overall headcount across resource types including: financial impact, chargeback variance, and focused analysis.
• Manage maintenance and evolution of our QV and BU-specific operations dashboards.
• Support or own aspects of the consolidated QV operating and capital budgets, including resource plans.
What you bring:
• Experience using data and business expertise to inform decisions.
• Develop measurements that track discipline performance, delivery, and financial status to find and address core risks to our business and partner teams.
• A process improvement mindset used to develop and improve processes and reporting.
• Proficient change management skills.
• The ability to track, model and present information in engaging ways.
• Minimum 7 years of work experience in a related field (software or game development)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn3jyo-3-229-117-149-42 in your application.