Remote / Virtual
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA Mobile is dedicated to creating high-quality mobile games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including FIFA Mobile and Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes.
Adrenaline is the EA Mobile studio responsible for the development and live operations of FIFA Mobile. The Adrenaline team is founded on passion, innovation, and creativity with a mission to provide immersive sports gaming experiences built for mobile devices and played by millions of gamers around the world. With teams located around the world, Adrenaline is powered by global talent and looking for passionate and creative new team members to design the future of mobile gaming.
As a Senior Live Ops Product Manager, you will drive the decisions within a game region that will deliver success for its financial, player, and strategic goals. You will be responsible for establishing frameworks and data driven processes to achieve these goals as the live service owner for one of seven our game regions.
You will work with other PMs, analysts, designers and developers to be the voice of the player within a region and create a live operations plan that engages and expands our player base. This role will balance data/metrics, design, and user experience, driving our PM targets for a specific FIFA Mobile region. You will also be expected to analyze quantitative and qualitative data to deliver actionable insights that will help shape the roadmap.
• You work alongside other product managers and analysts to analyze impact of features within the game and provide actionable recommendations that will affect future iterations
• You will define short and long term KPI goals for the game team to establish success criteria for live operations and feature development
• You exhibit sound product judgment, ability to formulate product strategy and present clear measurable objectives that will lead to achieving our business goals within a specific region.
• You provide valuable input into business cases based on a hypothesis driven approach while conducting in-depth data analysis that shows probable impacts against key product metrics for a specific region.
• You identify and analyze best practices for optimization, merchandising and feature implementation
• You establish an A/B testing roadmap and be responsible for data readouts and incremental changes
• You drive user and competitive research to identify user segments, highlight player needs and product value propositions to maximize player engagement, retention, and LTV for a specific region.
• 4+ years of experience in product management, system design, live operations or analytics; mobile game experience preferred
• Deep understanding of mobile game development and free-to-play business model
• Proven track record of developing or improving features for a live service product
• Strong project management skills and ability to present work to others on the team
• Experience with multivariate testing for in-product and out-product events
• Must have the passion to self-motivate, the guile to sell your ideas to other stakeholders, and the drive to execute those ideas cross-functionally
• Must love creating fun, compelling and engaging user experiences
• Passion for dissecting and analyzing games, systems and features, and core game loops
• Experience managing and/or deep understanding of Sports games or character collector games a plus
• BA/BS, quantitative or technical degree (math, economics, engineering, or finance), or MBA a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmz032-35-172-111-71-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.