The Information Technology group (EAIT) is a global team that empowers EA employees and business operations to be creative, collaborative, and productive. As a digital entertainment company, EA's enterprise technology needs are diverse and span across game development, workforce collaboration, marketing, publishing, player experience, security, and corporate functions. Our mission is to bring creative technology services to each of these areas, working across the company to 'ensure better play'.
EA is looking for a Sr. Engineering Manager based in SF Bay Area, Seattle, Orlando, Vancouver or Austin locations to lead the Cloud Infrastructure team to build powerful and easy to use cloud infrastructure services that help game developers to make the best games in the industry. You will report to the Sr. Director of IT Infrastructure
• Promote technical leadership (architecture and system design, code reviews), mentorship and engineering excellence
• Expand and mature our portfolio of Platform Technology team's cloud infrastructure service offerings and lead the team to build the next-generation of cloud infrastructure and platform capabilities
• Partner with IT Operations to build trust with game studios and application teams.
• Work with Product Management to understand customer priorities to create solutions best suited to address them
• Maintain a constant focus on service reliability, performance and optimizing user experience
• Partner with Product Management, SRE, Network Engineering and EA Security to build shared responsibility models to meet expectations with customers and partners for Cloud infrastructure services
• 4 years in leading global Cloud Engineering teams, with an understanding of operational considerations for shipping product to thousands of users, including live service support considerations
• You have wide technical experience including an advanced understanding of patterns across: full stack software development (Agile development methodology), system design and cloud services,
• Experience with widely used CI/CD technologies (for cloud native applications), GitOps workflows, DevSecOps
• Experience building, configuring Docker containers and using container management technologies such as Kubernetes
• Knowledge of public cloud platforms and services: one of AWS, Azure, GCP
• Experience with Infrastructure as Code software tools, HashiCorp Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Azure Resource Manager
US COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these states. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the base salary range and benefits for your specific location. EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Salary offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
• $149,150 - $233,500
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo):
• $136,000 - $233,500
• Jersey City, NJ:
• $171,100 - $233,500
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs):
• $136,000 - $190,850
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane):
• $136,000 - $218,900
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. We also offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid, #LI-Onsite #FlexibleWork
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r14jqv-44-212-94-18-42 in your application.