Manager Of Business Reporting
Redwood City, CA
SR. DEMAND PLANNING ANALYST
We are looking for a Sr. Demand Planning Analyst to join the Americas Commercial Organization (ACO) team reporting to the Sr. Manager of Demand Planning. You will be based in the EARS campus, focusing on North America sales trends while working in collaboration with our finance, marketing, sales, and studio counterparts. You will help improve our analytical capabilities with short/long range forecasts on our industry-leading HD titles like Madden, FIFA, SIMS, and Star Wars.
What you'll do:
• Lead HD game unit and revenue forecasts supported with data-driven analysis and modeling
• Model pre-launch product life-cycle and recommend data supported pricing strategies with a mind to grow incremental sales across software categories
• Maintain software projections weekly at an item level across multiple products and platform categories. Review field forecasts and recommend adjustments to tie to sales trends, using comparative data, industry data, and marketing road maps
• Influence new product launches with analysis on historical trends and insights
• Partner with supply chain teams to affect production and launch decisions
• Present findings to leadership team and broader commercial organization
What we're looking for:
• B.S. or M.S. in business-related or quantitative field (Economics, Finance, Math, Engineering, or similar discipline)
• 3+ years of relevant planning experience
• Advanced Excel (can perform complex functions and maintain complex sheets) user
• Experience shifting priorities, while maintaining organization and control
• Knowledge of statistical forecasting methods and forecasting accuracy metrics
• Understanding of Supply chain suite applications such as Oracle Demantra or comparable applications
• Intermediate Tableau Proficiency
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages, tuition reimbursement, 401k with company match and, of course, free video games. And since we realize it takes excellent people to make outstanding games, we offer great benefits packages and a culture that motivated by creativity and individuality
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.