Sr Copywriter, SIMS (12 Months)
The Sims is a game that encourages millions of players around the world to build the world as they'd like it to be. We've been described as the most inclusive and diverse game ever, and we're looking for a conceptual storyteller who will help us bring the Sims to even more audiences, on more platforms, in more creative ways.
You'll report to the franchise Creative Director and partner with our Creative Lead, Art Directors, Copywriters, Capture Artists and Agency partners to shape integrated creative marketing.
• You have 6+ years of experience as a copywriter in an ad agency, internal creative group or entertainment company
• Your experience spans social, digital, integrated and holistic brand marketing across multiple brands
• You enjoy thinking beyond the brief and working collaboratively with non-traditional teams
• You're comfortable stretching into project leadership and working to shape a positive and collaborative team culture
• Push boundaries around creative marketing and help us reach and engage new audiences
• Work with creative leadership, the creative team, and internal and agency partners to create a holistic brand experience for players old and new
• Partner with the Creative Lead (Art) to develop and lead powerful ''on brief'' creative solutions, from concept to delivery
• Write scripts, direct VO talent, provide creative direction/feedback to production/agency/influencer partners
• Craft, present and pitch creative decks to Leadership and Studio and Brand partners
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7k7ek-54-158-251-104-42 in your application.