Sr. Commercial Manager EA SPORTS
SENIOR COMMERCIAL MANAGER - EA SPORTS
YOU WILL BE AN IMPORTANT MEMBER OF THE EA SPORTS FAMILY
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. You will work across multiple blockbuster franchises including Madden, College Football, NBA and PGA Tour.
YOU WILL BE A MEMBER OF THE GLOBAL COMMERCIAL ORGANIZATION
Join us as a Sr. Global Commercial Manager for EA SPORTS, reporting to the Sr Director of Global Commercial Management. In service of our players, the Global Commercial Organization's (GCO) vision is to build unparalleled commercial experiences, amplifying player experience and commercial execution through operational excellence. You will be the commercial voice for your franchises within the EA SPORTS organization. You will be the champion of your franchises with our commercial partners both inside and outside EA.
The GCO team manages the global commercial success of the entire EA SPORTS portfolio. You will report to and work with, the Senior Director of Global Commercial Management (GCM), to promote player acquisition and franchise revenue growth that is consistent with brand values. Critically, you will represent the voice of players, partners, markets and our distribution channels to provide a valuable commercial perspective to our brand and development teams, both in the studio in Orlando and in partnership with regional leads throughout the world. When plans are in place, you will ensure that overarching program strategies are well implemented across all channels, partners and markets in close collaboration with other teams.
• You are a member of a team that includes Demand Planning, Business Intelligence, and Pricing + Promotion leads You will work with those groups to mine the most important insights to develop commercial strategy.
• You will manage the Content Planning process (Edition planning) with all relevant CFX partners for your EA SPORTS Franchise(s).
• You will oversee the commercial performance for your franchises, setting commercial goals per region and channel.
• You will work with your colleagues to address unplanned changes and pivot with new tactics.
• You will identify and partner on regional opportunities for your franchises
• You will work with your internal partners to develop new revenue streams and player growth opportunities.
• You will advise development and marketing partners on culturalization opportunities: licensing, localization, payment methods, player experience and campaign nuances.
• Licensing/Merchandising programs will be managed by you in collaboration with the Commercial Brand Partnership team for your EA SPORTS Franchise(s) by revisiting existing relationships and developing new opportunities.
• 3+ years commercial/sales/marketing experience.
• You have a passion for sports and video games
• Experience building complex plans, requiring coordination of multiple partners
• Expertise in gathering insights from multiple sources and combining them into compelling business cases and strategic goals.
• You have familiarity with developing high impact programs that create acquisition and revenue, in both digital and physical contexts.
• Experience working on a global product with global scope.
• Business degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj237b-3-233-219-62-42 in your application.