Executive and Customer Relations Lead
Sr Advisor Process Specialist, EA Customer Experience
We're hiring an Advisor Process Specialist to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organisation.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people who come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
As an Advisor Process Specialist, you report to the Advisor Process Manager and are part of the larger Communications and Employee Enablement team.
You're passionate about making the advisor experience better because it affects the player experience. EA Game Advisors use procedures, process behaviors, and policies when players contact us for help. And we're on a quest to make that documentation better than ever. You'll review all of the requests to change or add processes, investigate the impact, work with our partners to advocate for the info or access game advisors need, make strategic recommendations, and make process updates.
• you analyze advisor processes to understand if they are working (or not)
• you write and edit process articles that give EA game advisors the right info to help players when they contact us
• you document advisor processes end-to-end, seeing how it impacts the player, the advisor, and the business
• you prioritize problems to solve based on impact analysis, all of our gains, while keeping in mind our organisational goals
• you meet with partners to get input on a process strategy or policy
• you partner with the Content team to hear about their upcoming content plans, and draft advisor processes to support launches
• you advocate for advisors and empathize with the job they do every day to solve player issues
• you use tech tools and creative solutions to measure the impact of your work
• you identify ways to incorporate new ideas, approaches, and knowledge into daily and long-term tasks
• you seek opportunities to collaborate both inside and outside of the team, working with key influencers to effect change in projects and throughout the organization.
• you have 2 years' experience in process design or process management
• you have a bachelor's degree or graduate degree in a related field
• you have experience mapping and writing processes
• you have experience working with technical content
• you have experience working with Tableau and performing deep dives
• game industry and customer support experience
• lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g4xym7-3-239-118-166-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.