Manager, Marketing & Communications Strategy
Redwood City, CA
Sr. Ad Operations Specialist - Contract
Sr. Ad Operations Specialist- Contract
The Commercial Brand Partnerships team at EA leverages our world class IP to help drive positive brand results through premium gaming experiences. Working with global brands on campaign activations and innovations through a variety of media offerings. These include video and display media offerings in premium mobile games, sponsorships, and takeovers for custom in game activations within mobile and console games and competitive game partnerships within EA's eSports franchises. The team is responsible for helping brands reach EA's engaged audience of passionate players all over the globe.
You will have a mix of ad tech know-how, analytical capabilities, and traditional digital advertising operations experience.
You will be supporting our teams in New York, NY, and Redwood City, CA office reporting to the Senior Manager of the Media operations Team. This will be a 4-5 month contract role, working remotely.
• Manage and optimize digital advertising campaigns (including video, rich media, display, programmatic) across all digital platforms.
• Test, troubleshoot and resolve technical issues associated with campaign-specific creative assets and third party vendor technologies (Impression/click tracking, rich media, programmatic setup, viewability, in-demo and attribution).
• Work with clients and agencies regarding asset requirements and specifications, tech capabilities and coordinate with internal creative services team when custom creative is required.
• Proactively monitor campaign performance and delivery status, escalate delivery and technical issues, and optimize campaigns to meet performance Goals.
• Ensure accurate and complete campaign delivery focusing on client satisfaction (both internal and external clients).
• Work with and communicate proactively with Sales Marketing team to ensure that revenue goals and client goals are met accordingly.
• Work with and communicate proactively with International rep firms to ensure that revenue goals and client Goals are met accordingly.
• Use excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) knowledge and analytical skills to compile reporting on ad hoc basis, troubleshoot issues, and provide relevant insights in support overarching needs of the business.
• Gain full understanding of all tools critical to EA advertising operations, including : Google Ad Manager suite of ad serving and campaign management products and associated third-party and in-house technologies. Boostr CRM and OMS platform.
• Familiarity with video, mobile app and rich media ad formats/technologies and 3rd party vendors, programmatic setup and troubleshooting, and media industry trends.
• Work with Ad Product and Technical Project Management teams, to provide Ad Operations support for testing and integration of new ad products and media tech.
• Ad hoc projects.
• Bachelor's degree preferred with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
• Experience using multiple ad serving and reporting platforms. GAM specific experience is preferred.
• Mobile app ops experience and familiarity with mobile monetization strategies desired.
• Experience with all forms of programmatic deals.
• Creative and strategic thinking on the fly is an absolute must.
• Positive, team-player attitude. Willing to pitch in where needed and work together with all partners towards a common goal.
• CRM and OMS experience.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.