Machine Learning Engineer
Redwood City, CA
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
Reporting to a Director of Program Management, a Program Manager within the EADP Commerce team facilitates designing and development of Electronic Art's Identity and billing infrastructure, tools, and software to improve quality, distribution and execution of our main products leading to increased revenues globally. You will work with all departments within Electronic Arts in different locations to understand requirements, translate these requirements into project plans and follow them through to delivery. Most importantly, you will be the driving force behind each project through all important milestones.
• Manage the development plan, schedule, and process for multiple simultaneous projects, including tasks, resources, quality, time, priorities, and costs.
• Report on progress to management.
• Coordinate releases, including tracking bug/quality metrics, and ensuring agreement of schedules with customers, our testing group, and other technology groups.
• Engagement: Lead programs across digital platforms engineering, game studios, services, and digital platform teams for solutions needed to run connected games efforts.
• Balance goals and roadmaps from Product Management with estimates and capacity constraints from Development to provide measurable milestones.
• Resolve risks to the delivery of quality products.
• Support Product Management by working with the engineering team and partners (central teams, game teams) to refine requirements for development.
• Manage cross-group considerations needed for delivery.
• Pursue continuous improvement efforts based on the feedback from our partners related to performance indicators.
• Data: Use data and our requirements to provide important insights on vision, requirements, and service improvements.
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science or a related technical discipline or equivalent work experience.
• 5+ years program management experience running medium to large software programs.
• 3+ years of experience with modern project management and SDLC processes and artifacts.
• 3+ years experience across component definition, design, engagement, engineering, and service management for highly available online services and platforms.
• Experience with documentation and work tracking tools like: Confluence, GitLab, JIRA, Teams/Sharepoint, Workfront, Hansoft.
• Experience working on high-scale, high-availability multi-tenant web services.
• Experience working with multiple teams and partners across organizations.
• Delivery track record across multiple large-scale cross group programs.
• You understand the difference between detail and minutiae. You like to know what is going on, and make sure everyone else knows too.
• You create enthusiasm and an environment where everyone can do great work. You like working with other people and bringing people together.
• You understand how to prioritize. You understand how long things take, and you can sequence and order tasks.
• You are risk conscious and are always looking to track and reduce things that concern you.
• You aim to bring imagination, original ideas, and excitement to everything you do.
• You like to back up proposals and decisions with data. You enjoy digging into information to create justification.
• You act with the curiosity and courage that it takes to experiment and try new things.
• Understanding of and a passion for the digital gaming space
• Programming experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g3kbkq-3-236-68-118-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.