Remote / Virtual
Capital Games is a mobile game studio located in Midtown Sacramento. We're home to the Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes, the most successful Star Wars mobile game ever released, charting as the #1 grossing game in over 35 countries, and one of the Top 40 grossing games in the entire world across Apple and Google.
We're a close-knit group of gamers that's passionate about the creation of genre-defining mobile RPGs, and the vibrant live services necessary to support them. Our team culture is helpful, quick, and collaborative. We take our work – but not ourselves – very seriously.
We are open to full remote!
• Design, develop, and run a fast, scalable, highly available game service all the way from conception to delivery to live service operations
• Work with designers, client engineering, and production teams to achieve gameplay goals
• Implement security best practices and original techniques to keep user data secure and prevent cheating
• Create and run automated testing, readiness testing, and deployment plans
• Monitor the performance and costs of the server infrastructure to improve our game.
• Reports to server lead.
• 4+ years development of scalable back-end services
• BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience
• Proficiency in Java or similar programming languages
• Experience with Cloud services like Amazon Web Services or Google Cloud Platform
• Experience with Database Design and usage of large datasets in both relational (MySQL, Postgres) and NoSQL (Couchbase, DynamoDB) environments
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmxzmx-44-192-54-67-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.