What does the Frostbite team do?
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art, multi-platform game development engine. We empower creators to shape the future of gaming and we achieve this by developing leading-edge engine features and world class tools. Our accomplished team from across the globe is dedicated to building innovative technology and working with teams across EA to ship amazing games. Frostbite powers some of the most stunning games in the industry with deep player experiences.
Why join the Frostbite Team?
Reporting to a Senior Manager of Engineering, you will develop the latest tools and runtime technologies for game developers across EA worldwide. The Schematics team within Frostbite oversee the data-driven visual scripting engine that allows game creators the flexibility to create any kind of gameplay experience. You will solve game engine challenges across a broad range of genres and the results of your work will have an impact on the final quality of games enjoyed by millions of players. You will be part of a team that is passionate about pushing our technologies forward while having fun.
• Create workflows and data builds for complex gameplay systems
• Design and implement systems used by thousands of game developers across EA
• Collaborate with game teams to promote creative workflows and maximize in-game performance
• Refine usability, stability, and tool performance to power our users to create stunning games
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program or equivalent work experience
• 1+ years working experience in C++ or C#
• Passion for solving hard problems with great people
• Experience collaborating with large multi-domain teams
• Experience in game engine development
• Experience with visual scripting languages
• Experience developing gameplay systems
• Passion for video games
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-re47o5-44-192-65-228-42 in your application.