QE Software Engineer
We are looking for an experienced QE Software Engineer for EA China studio in Shanghai. In this role you will work with our teams to develop quality control tools, test automation, data pipeline and CI/CD systems for products. A critical partner of game development teams, Quality Engineering is driving innovation in tools and processes to achieve the highest quality standards. In partnership with software engineers and QA, and using various programming and scripting languages, they design, develop, and maintain CI system, automation test tools and process automation tools that help drive quality in our products.
• Drive quality verification process and technology improvement for Asia development team
• Develop test automation tool and integrate it with CI/CD based on game development work flow.
• Work directly with game development team and QA team to ensure requirements are understood and met.
• Design and develop highly reliable, scalable, and maintainable tools/services.
• Leverage and improve existing tools to add value efficiently.
• Support functional/non-functional testing across all development life cycle.
• Work with overseas tech team and Quality Engineering team to integrate and develop tools.
• Contribute reusable code, tools, and processes to the company's quality strategy.
• BS in Computer Science/Engineering or equivalent industry experience
• Experienced with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Gitlab,CI, Travis, etc.
• Knowledge of test automation and/or development process improvements
• Strong scripting experience with Python, Shell Scripts, Ruby, etc.
• Familiarity with mobile/online game development and load testing is a plus
• Familiarity with QA process and having a relevant certification/experience is a plus
• Demonstrated problem solving and innovation skills
• Experienced Lean/Agile development process
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d91b3m-18-205-192-201-42 in your application.