DRE are EA's continuous integration and build experts. We are a team of over 100, located in EA studios across North America, Europe, and Asia-Pacific.
We pride ourselves on providing automation services to our internal customers - EA's game, engine, product, and content teams.
We are looking for someone to join DRE at EA Shanghai as a Build Engineer.
You will report to our Development Director.
• You will work with other engineers to maintain a build the pipeline supporting multiple platforms
• You will create build pipelines and workflow tools
• You will monitor automation systems and respond to breakages
• You will monitor and analyze metrics to improve automation systems
• You will work as a technical liaison between the development teams to address build system issues and improvements
We operate in a broad technical environment. Experience in any of the domains or technologies below will be regarded.
• Build the pipeline tools (e.g. Jenkins)
• OO programming languages (e.g. Java, C#)
• Scripting languages (e.g. Python)
• Source-control administration (e.g. Perforce, Git)
• Cloud services (e.g. AWS)
• Container technologies (e.g. Docker, Kubernetes)
• Orchestration tools (e.g. Chef, Puppet)
• Telemetry and monitoring systems (e.g. ELK, Splunk, DataDog)
Ideal Candidate Characteristics
• Good speaking and written English
• At least 1 year's experience
• Ability to travel to EA offices in Korea or Canada
• Experience in gaming or mobile development industries is a bonus
• Active interest in DevOps
• Active contributor to the Open Source community
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g6njy0-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.