Redwood City, CA
We are EA-the world's largest video game publisher. You're probably familiar with many of our titles-Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. But maybe you don't know how we're committed to creating games for every platform-from social to mobile to console-to give our consumers that anytime, anywhere access they demand. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative genius, be inspired by those around you and ignite your path in any direction you choose.
We are actively growing our Software Engineering teams across many different groups including data science, security, digital platform, Frostbite game engine, Studios and more.
• BSc degree in Computer Science or related academic program
• Software development knowledge, writing clean reusable code, test-driven development, and continuous integration
• Work experience or successful university projects including C++ or C# tool development
• Knowledge or experience in game engine or game development
• Interest in latest research and development in game technology
• Passion for video games
Why join us?
• Tackle strategic technology problems with an impact across all of EA.
• Work on leading edge technology and create high quality solutions.
• Potential to work closely with multiple game teams across multiple genres.
• Work with industry leaders and other top-tier people.
• Good work/life balance.
It's not easy building the world's best digital playground. It's hair-standing-on-end exhilarating. It's down-in-the-trenches challenging. It's stroke-of-brilliance-at-midnight creative. It's you-taking risks, challenging yourself, pursuing ideas, changing the way millions of people do something they love: play. In an industry that's changing every day, EA is positioned for growth thanks to smart plans, acquisitions, and most importantly, our creative people around the world who gather each day to unite the world through play. We take that last part very seriously, so if what you're reading excites you as much as it does us, apply today.
What else is in it for you? Glad you asked!
We love to brag about our great perks like comprehensive health and benefit packages. And since we realize it takes world-class people to make world-class games, we offer competitive compensation packages and a culture that thrives off creativity and individuality. At EA, we live the ''work hard/play hard'' credo every day.
This pipeline requisition is intended to collect candidate interest for multiple roles and hiring locations. Your application may be linked to a specific job upon further review.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.