We're looking for highly talented and dedicated Software Engineers who thrive in fast paced, ever changing development environments. As a Software Engineer III, you'll be an integral member of a team delivering game experiences.
Here's how your day would look like:
• Collaboratively working to deliver highly available, highly scalable products/services.
• Working with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
• Ensuring our designs are simple and effective with excellent workflows and features.
• Working on documentation and testing in parallel to accelerate ease of use and future maintenance of our technology.
Who fits the bill:
• 7+ years of relative experience in object oriented design/programming, strong programming expertise in either C/C++, C#
• Experience working on .NET framework, .NET based windows application development, Webservices development
• May work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities as appropriate
• Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
• Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions
• Strong analysis and debugging skills.
• Excellent written, verbal communication skills and critical thinking skills
• Understanding and familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure etc.
• Passion and creativity for problem solving
• Able to work and problem solve independently, to organize workload and priorities, high-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation, and initiative
• Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
• A passion for gaming and a highly analytical and creative thinker
• Coordinate closely with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
Nice to Have Skills:
• General awareness of SCRUM as a development process
• Familiarity with visualization tools and database technologies, familiarity with analytic techniques such as predictive modeling and data visualizations
• Working with Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of Mysql database will be an added advantage
What to Expect:
• A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
• The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE and tools
• Regular knowledge sharing sessions with a wide range of talented engineers
• Career progression and mentoring
• A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
• The opportunity to expand and grow as an engineer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv1z4w-3-236-98-69-42 in your application.