Location – Hyderabad
We are a global team of creators, storytellers, technologists, experienced originators and so much more. We believe amazing games and experiences start with teams as diverse as the players and communities we serve. At Electronic Arts, the only limit is your imagination.
About the role –We're looking for dedicated Software Engineers/Programmers who likes to dabble in just everything. As a Software Engineer, you'll be a necessary member of a team delivering and updating AAA mobile game experience for NFS-NL (Need for Speed - No Limits). You will report to Technical Director.
Here's how your day would look like:
• Be a programming generalist to debug and improve code written in C++ for Mobile environments.
• Implement player-facing gameplay.
• You will be responsible for end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency.
• You will provide architectural guidance to quality assurance from the beginning through integration, staging, and production environments to deliver solid test cases.
• You will exhibit creativity while collaborating and working with outstanding designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers.
• Your experience helps us with Agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, develop user stories, and work through backlogs.
• Help us to establish & enforce DevOps principles across all stages of development.
• Help us with application development experience on Mobile platforms, specifically Android and iOS.
• Help us with an understanding of the Application lifecycle in Mobile platforms, specifically Android and iOS.
Who fits the bill:
• You have a minimum of 7 years of work experience with extensive exposure to C++ and mobile development.
• Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
• Familiarity with the JSON and XML formats.
• Knowledge of architectural patterns-MVP, MVC, MVVM, and Clean Architecture-and the ability to choose the best solution for the application.
• Experience with profiling and debugging mobile application.
• Understanding of Crashlytics and Google Play console
• Bachelor's/ master's degree in computer science.
About Electronic Arts –
Everything we do is designed to inspire the world to play. Through our modern games, services, and powerful technologies, we bring worlds with infinite possibilities to millions of players and fans around the globe.
We're looking for collaborative and inclusive people with diverse perspectives who will enrich our culture and challenge us. We take a holistic approach with our benefits programme, focusing on physical, emotional, financial, career, and community wellness to support our people through every chapter of life. We provide comprehensive benefit packages and support for a balanced life with paid time off and new parent leave, plus free games and so much more. Our goal is to provide a safe and respectful workplace that empowers you to succeed in both work and life.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7py0q-34-204-169-230-42 in your application.