Job Title: Software Engineer II
About EA Electronic Arts is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres. We exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create extraordinary new game experiences for our millions of players everywhere by bringing together people that combine creativity, innovation, and passion. We immerse our employees into an inclusive culture and provide opportunities for learning and leading that allow our employees to do the most impactful and rewarding work of their careers. Join us in driving the next revolution in games.
Our studio looks for passionate people who love making mobile games.
You will report to the Team Lead.
• 6+ years of experience of mobile game development as Unity / Unreal programmer with strong hold on C# / C++ programming skills.
• Excellent working knowledge of OOP, design patterns, algorithms, and data structures Experience debugging, maintaining, and improving existing codebase.
• Maintain and optimize existing game systems.
• Develop new and enhance existing technologies in the game.
• Meet deadlines and produce high-quality code.
• Debugging, Profiling, Optimizations and bug fixing.
• Good communication skills and strong collaboration with team members.
• Contribute to Technical planning, road mapping of the product and estimation of tasks.
• Review code of the fellow engineers.
• Inspire and mentor less experienced team members.
• Profiling experience for IOS, Android using Unity profiler and XCode profiler.
• Knowledge of Unity's Render pipelines and rendering techniques.
• GPU/CPU profiling and optimisation experience.
• Knowledge of Unity's URP/HWRP Experience in DirectX/Opengl and Shader languages HLSL/GLSL or any other vendor-specific shader programming languages
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx6k14-54-80-249-22-42 in your application.