Terms Of Service Operations Manager
Software Engineer II - C#
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team is driving the strategy and implementation of important projects for EA's community of players to connect them to one another and to the games they love to play.
These projects include: EA Access, our cross-platform subscription on Origin, PS4, Xbox One and soon on Steam: Origin, EA's gaming service on PC; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies to connect friends across platforms and within our games.
You will report to the Development Director.
• You will work with development and quality verification teams in an Agile Scrum environment to design reliable tools, tests, and platforms
• You will oversee and maintain automation frameworks and tools used across studios
• You will design new tools to support development and quality verification goals
• Coordination with offsite and onsite teams on delivering test automation results, from implementation to execution
• Provide new tools to support development and quality verification goals
• Maintain test libraries and scripts and device testing hardware
• Understand quality standards through knowledge sharing activities within the EA-wide quality engineering community
• Advocate for quality and keep the development team accountable.
• Write and present our plans by delivering the right message to our partners.
• Document all new procedures, workflows, approaches, and goals.
• 1+ years of professional experience working with MongoDB (SQL) and reporting/visualizing datasets.
• Experienced with .Net Core and building RESTful APIs
• A solid foundation in Computer Science fundamentals, algorithms, design patterns, test-driven development, CI/CD processes, and data structures.
• Understanding of Software Development Life Cycle and Software Testing Life Cycle
• Experience using or building software testing frameworks.
• Experience with common development tools such as:
• Git, Visual Studio Code, JIRA
• Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science or related concentration, equivalent and/or combination of education and work experience.
• Experience with data transformation techniques and data analysis
• Visual scripting languages and Behavior-driven Development practices.
• Experience working with React and unit testing is a big plus
• Experience with C++, Web Servers, GraphQL, Firewalls, SSL
• Experience with integration and deployment pipelines
• Experience mentoring more junior team members
• Knowledge of test-driven development
• Monitor of data-structures to optimize performance.
• Data analysis using tools for discovering data patterns and correlations through statistical methodology.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.