Software Engineer - Full Stack - EA SPORTS FC
This is a temporary contract of 24 Months.
Hybrid model throughout the week. Preference: 3 days at the office in Köln.
Full Stack Software Engineer - EA SPORTS FC™
We entertain millions of people across the globe with the most amazing and immersive interactive software in the industry. That's why we employ the most creative, passionate people in the industry.
The Challenge Ahead:
The Data Collection and Licensing (DCL) team is looking for a Software Engineer to manage the development of tools used by DCL contributing to the release of EA's Football Game Series. Our mission is to make our games as authentic as possible and that's why we want you! As the next DCL Developer, you will report to the Head of DCL Tech in our international and diverse group. You will be hired on an on-site or hybrid working model basis, if however fully remote working is your preference, we can look into options.
• Write high-quality code, conduct code reviews & implement automatic testing
• You will develop and document requirements and specifications of our apps
• Propose and action enhancements to our tech
• You will facilitate productivity improvements to our workflows
• Grasp on designing reusable components and UI design patterns
• You will collaborate & share knowledge with team colleague in Vancouver (Canada), Guildford (UK) and Bucharest (Romania)
• 5+ years of professional development experience
• Proficient in MUI and Storybook
• Familiar with Data Analytics in Computer Science
• Experience with HTTP protocol and RESTful web services use
• You are familiar with CI/CD tools (Gitlab CI)
• Good knowledge in backend area (C#, SQL)
• Aware of UX/UI design principles
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• Great compensation package.
• 28 days annual leave.
• Hybrid work model with flexible working hours.
• Professional preventive health care program.
• Further benefits include free games, fitness expense reimbursement and free public transportation.
We thought you might also want to know more about our location:
Take your career to the next level – apply today with a cover letter and CV in English. Please provide links to sites you have worked on and your role on these sites and your GitHub / Twitter / Medium account.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gmomw2-3-239-117-1-42 in your application.