UI Software Engineer - Star Wars Mobile
Redwood City, CA
The EA Digital Platform (EADP) group provides central services that help game teams to tap into the power of the global EA ecosystem. Compatible across multiple platforms and devices, our platform empowers teams to foster deeper, more meaningful relationships with our players. The EADP is the foundation on which EA's games are built. By providing reusable capabilities that game teams can easily integrate into their games, we allow them to focus on making incredible games. These building blocks are made up of high-level service platforms including Cloud, Commerce, Data and AI, Gameplay Services, Identity and Social.
The challenge ahead
The EA Digital Platform Data & AI Group provides unified Artificial Intelligence (AI) resources across all franchises within Electronic Arts. Our group develops machine learning, AI, and data-driven solutions to game team problems, and common AI infrastructure for use in every facet of the company. From data modeling to agent building, we use a modern, cloud-based tech stack with excellent tools to provide solutions and platforms empowering the future of game development, marketing, sales, and player experience.
Our AI Platform team is looking for a Senior Software Engineer with experience in the AI/ML domain to expand AI Platform and help AI scientists develop, train, deploy and scale models to enhance the experience of the global audience of EA games.
You will report to a Senior Manager of AI Software Engineering.
• You will take ownership and promote the development of applications, services and infrastructure to run ML/AI models at scale with customer impact from business objective to problem definition and final delivery.
• You will pioneer and grow AI Platform into a cohesive set of services to be used by internal facing teams and game studios.
• You will work with internal engineering teams and architects to integrate AI Platform with existing tech stack and data sources.
• You will research, develop and evaluate new AI applications, specifically related fraud detection, game integrity, and player behavior analysis.
• You will contribute to open-source projects as part of adoption of new components and frameworks.
• You will participate in conferences related to applying AI/ML to games.
• Additionally, there is an opportunity to publish patents and new research papers related to ML/AI and related engineering fields.
• MS in Computer Science or related technical discipline.
• 3+ years of work experience in ML engineering.
• Solid programming skills in Python, Java, C++ or similar.
• Knowledge and familiarity with the Machine Learning engineering tools.
• Understand best practices in Machine Learning.
• Experience with large-scale distributed systems (Apache Hadoop, Spark, or similar).
• Team leadership and mentoring experience.
• Experience working with partners to develop productive relationships.
• You can explain concepts to a variety of audiences in multiple formats.
• Experience with PyTorch, Tensorflow, or other deep learning frameworks.
• Experience developing novel AI algorithms, and journal and conference publications.
• PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline - ML/AI emphasis would be ideal.
• Contributions to open source.
#AI #ML #MachineLearning #Software #Engineer #Platform #Development
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gkkk30-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.