Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in interactive entertainment. We develop games, content and online services across platforms. We have a broad portfolio of brands that span the most popular genres.
POSITION TITLE: SOFTWARE ENGINEER - DevOps
Location: Remote role. Madrid is the primary location but we are open to considering other locations in CET timezone.
• The Development Release Engineer is part of a centralized team (DRE). We manage DevOps across EA. You will provide important end-to-end Continuous Integration/Deployment services to several game titles within EA across a variety of platforms. You will ensure the systems are running smoothly, gather requirements, provide feedback, and manage configuration management and development build/test automation infrastructure solutions. You will report to the DRE Director for NA-East.
• We maintain scripts and software to build games
• We maintain virtualized automation farms, find and address issues
• Monitor metrics to improve automation systems
• Maintain tools, integrations, and technologies to support a reliable release environment
• Report regular status on assigned tasks and identify project risks while meeting project deadlines
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• 2+ year Software development experience
• Knowledge in one of the following: C#, C++, Python, Perl, or Java
• Experience with one or more DevOps tool chain – Source Control (Git, Perforce, SVN), Jenkins, Chef, Terraform
• Self-manage work within deadlines
• Work in a dynamic and collaborative team environment
• Bachelor's degree in computer science or related, or equivalent
• Experience with SQL queries and stored procedures
• Docker, Kubernetes, AWS, Nomad, and Consul
• Experience of art pipelines
• Experience with distributed build systems
• Experience with large-scale, high-availability, high-throughput automation systems
• Knowledge in gaming consoles
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d5pojz-54-227-97-219-42 in your application.