Software Architect - .NET
Electronic Arts Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. The Challenge Ahead Our team, the IT Player Experience Engineering team goal is to build Web and Mobile applications improve player experience of millions of players worldwide. If you are passionate about building architecture and uses best design principles to build scalable web applications then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Title : Software Architect - .NET
Report to : Director, Software Development
• You will develop high-volume, high transaction-based web applications
• Initiate and create experiences in partnership with distributed teams to ensure the architectural vision is supported and delivered to the highest standards
• Track development deliverables and communicate their status to global teams
• Estimate engineering effort during different stages of project life cycle
• Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance on all new code from beginning through integration, staging and production environments
• Exhibit creativity while collaborating and working with excellent designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects and product managers
• Coach/guide 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals in addition to individual contribution in coding.
• Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
• Overall 10+ years of experience in Microsoft .Net Stack especially on web-services, Web API development in C#.
• Expertise in object-oriented design/programming
• Experience with version control systems like Git and tools such as Jenkins/Gitlab CI
• Strong proven experience working with complex database products built on MS SQL SERVER or MySQL
• Strong working experience in .Net core and Design patterns
• Experience with cloud services ( AWS).
• Experience with any NoSQL databases like MongoDB
• B.Tech/MCA in Computer Science or related technical discipline
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-ro3pm2-3-238-95-208-42 in your application.