Social Media Specialist, Battlefield (Contractor)
Social Media Specialist | Battlefield (Contractor / Temporary Full Time)
Marketing Communications creates compelling content and builds healthy player communities. We inspire deep engagement with both our in-game and out-of-game experiences through innovative multi-channel storytelling. We strengthen relationships with our biggest advocates and empower them to share their stories with the world. We set standards for creative planning, channel development, content production, measurement and optimization, and global distribution – at quality, on time and at scale. We strive to foster a culture of curiosity and trust, which lets us create the most amazing work of our careers.
*Note: we are considering candidates either based in EA offices or remotely as listed *
The Social Media Specialist executes social media efforts on the Battlefield franchise, including releases on PC, Console, and Mobile platforms. As the Social Media Specialist, you will create content originating from strategies for our social media channels across several platforms.
• Contributor to the Battlefield's global social media strategy.
• Collaborate and coordinate with other managers across the Communications team, Marketing Communications, Brand, and game teams to ensure succinct execution of Battlefield tactics/campaign beats.
• Ideate & assist managing content development and deployment on Battlefield social media channels.
• Develop, launch and publish social media content for Battlefield social media channels.
• Contribute to new campaigns including Battlefield season launches, in-game events, evergreen content, and beyond.
• Participate in work groups involving third-party agencies to develop engaging multimedia content across multiple platforms.
• Track content development team requests and brief cross-functional partners on social content needs.
• Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions, when needed.
• Assist in the production of social media assets, including GIFs
• Assist in monitoring & reporting social media platform performance using third-party toolsets.
• Assist in research and evaluate the latest trends in order to find new and better ways of measuring social media activity.
• Analyze competitor activity using social listening tools.
• Assist in managing the budget for social media activities
• 1 -3 years experience developing content for social media platforms including Twitter, TikTok, Snap, Instagram, and Facebook
• Strong writing experience and verbal communication skills
• Experienced working with different platforms using social scheduling tools such as Sprout and Airtable
• Experienced tracking content development asks & brief cross-functional partners on social content needs
• Encourage collaboration across teams and departments
• Experienced with multitasking and work prioritization
• Continuous learn and grow within the space
• Experience with PC/console/mobile games in the Battlefield franchise is preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r00vej-3-238-90-95-42 in your application.