Brand Marketing Manager
Social Media Manager - Skate
EA is hiring a Social Media Manager to support the Skate franchise. This is a Temporary, Full-time role with EA Vancouver. The estimated duration is 12 months
We're looking for a highly skilled Social Media Manager who will engage with our community via Skate social channels. Reporting to our Lifestyle Social Lead, you will be part of a core franchise team working closely with the Full Circle studio, and will help facilitate communication in both directions
What You'll Do…
• Own and schedule content that lives across the Skate social channels
• Define the social strategy for the Skate franchise and continue to evolve the brand tone of voice
• Actively reply to players on social to nurture a positive relationship between Skate and its community
• Write copy, post imagery, videos, etc. to our channels
• Build and maintain an editorial calendar in partnership with the rest of the team
• Collaborate with marketing, brand, influencer, and comms teams across the EA org to deliver the best possible experience for our players
Successful candidates should be...
• Experienced. We're looking for people who have experience with writing and managing social media communication, updates, campaigns, etc, ideally in the video game industry.
• Knowledgeable. We're looking for candidates who have deep knowledge of gaming, community trends, and ideally who have knowledge of and experience with the Skate franchise and skateboarding.
• Empathetic. We need someone who cares deeply about the community, can speak our voice, engage with our players in a genuine/authentic and creative way.
• Growth-oriented. The ability to accept feedback and critiques will help you tailor your work to reach its best potential-and to grow! Teamwork and a willingness to work, learn, and grow together is critical to our success.
Ideally, you also will have…
• 3+ years professional experience operating in a social media and/or community management capacity.
• Fantastic writing skills.
• Excellent strategic and creative thinking skills.
• A player-first mentality.
• The ability to communicate effectively and to build successful interpersonal relationships with discipline partners across the organization.
• A proactive, self-starter spirit and ability to work both independently and on a team without micromanagement.
If this opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, please submit your resume and we will get back to you once we have reviewed.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq8om9-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.