Producer, Digital Programming
Most companies call it HR. But at Electronic Arts, we made the deliberate decision to brand our organization People Experience (PE). PE is not just a play on words: it's a team of cultural stewards who carefully create programs and talent strategies that directly impact our teams' experience. For the better. We enable our People to achieve the most meaningful work of their careers.
The Employer Brand team sits within Talent Acquisition, under People Experience, and strives to authentically create an external Employer Identity that engages and connects candidates with Electronic Arts, our games, and our employees to positively impact hiring and support our ''culture of recruiting'' where our employees are our greatest brand and recruitment advocates. We do this while supporting Electronic Arts' values of inclusion and driving our messages and stories to more diverse audiences.
As our Social Content Strategist, you will work directly with our Employer Brand team to plan and create content for our social channels that is authentic, engaging, inclusive, accessible, and relevant. The work you do will help us create a more accessible and inclusive experience for diverse job seekers globally while driving hiring measured through metrics. You will report to the Employer Brand Manager and lead the planning, production, global publishing and reporting of our social campaigns across our employer brand channels.
• Develop strategically aligned creative ideas and content for social campaigns
• Write copy using EAs brand voice and concept visuals alongside our Brand Designer
• Post relevant and engaging content on our social channels
• Monitor employer brand channels - answer career-related questions, drive to job openings, and improve content based on audience engagement and trends
• Stay current on EA's Diversity goals, TA's role in driving those, and be a student on the ways we drive inclusive hiring at EA to inform content
• Develop an understanding of our hiring goals to help determine how our social channels can align with our recruiting efforts
• Write pitch slide decks outlining campaign ideas that tie back to our hiring goals
• Work in partnership with recruiters and hiring managers to identify content opportunities and unique ways to engage with candidates
• Manage a monthly content calendar
• Use social analytics and insights to inform future content development
• Stay current on social trends, current content trends, relevant branded experiences, and bring ideas forward that can help tell our story
• 2+ years of experience delivering social media engagement or digital marketing programs
• Skilled at writing social copy
• Experience building, managing, and measuring social media campaigns across platforms such as LinkedIn, YouTube, Instagram, and Twitter
• Managed multiple projects, timelines, and priorities while meeting deadlines
• Interpersonal skills including collaboration, patience, listening and relationship building
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r71366-3-236-170-171-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.