The multi-disciplined Player & Quality Insights team focuses on understanding player behaviour and designing player feedback events across our entire portfolio of games, to help game teams develop the games and experiences our players want to play. We are a player-inspired team where every major decision starts with who we make games for.
You will work within the Technical Operations team for delivering content and experiences for our playtesters, both in our global physical research labs and remote labs in this role. Reporting to the TechOps Lead, you will ensure technical delivery is appropriate, safe and secure. You will also work with your team and partners to develop the systems and practices for PQI content delivery.
What's in it for you? Glad you asked!
• You will work with Operations and Engineers across all game teams and platforms.
• Comfortable working with all teams, diverse domain experts across different time zones.
• Prioritise the player first, ensuring that content is delivered with the community in mind while still accounting for development constraints such as timelines, platforms, and budgets.
• Be a process advocate. Both for efficiencies for your team and for systems that reduce the time to players.
• Mentor and cultivate junior team members across the team.
Qualifications and Knowledge
• 5 years of experience in a development operations environment.
• 2 or more years' experience with desktop support hardware & software troubleshooting, imaging, hardware installations, LAN/WAN management, Server patching.
• Experience working directly with Virtualization, Containerization, Cloud computing (AWS preferred), VMWare ecosystems Kubernetes, or Docker.
• Experience with Open Broadcast Studio (OBS), creating scenes, installing peripherals within OBS.
• Experience working directly with platforms and networks preferred (PC, Console, Mobile, Cloud).
• Preferred experience with Python scripting, Zabbix, Videos Capture, PARSEC.
• Excellent knowledge of production lifecycle stages and processes.
• Experience excelling in a diverse & distributed team.
• Ability to advocate for the best player principles.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rob2n2-18-207-240-77-42 in your application.