Senior Visual Designer (6 Months)
We're Electronic Arts' Marketing, Commercial, and Positive Play Organization (MCP). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their EA journey. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our games; execute multi-channel campaigns; build global engagement; develop global insights; and we accelerate sales and publishing efforts worldwide. Most importantly, we do all of this by understanding – and celebrating – the diversity of our players, so we can deliver the content they want when and where they want it.
EA's Marketing Communication Design Team's mission is to ignite players' imaginations through design strategy and craftsmanship. We are a creative team responsible for branding and visual identity, graphic design, digital media design, and motion graphics. As a Visual Designer, you will report to the Lead Designer where you will design and creation of 3D elements that impacts EA's outward-facing marketing strategy and in-game experiences.
• You will partner with the art directors and senior designers to create work that unifies the marketing strategy, game vision, and design system
• Concept and create visual assets that strengthen the overall visual system to support all marketing and promotional campaigns. The visual system exploration includes the 2D/3D rendering of graphic elements, textures, gradients, VFX effects development, typography treatments, design layouts, and possible motion-based solutions
• Support a unified visual language and conceptual thinking behind creating beautiful designs
• Interpret creative feedback and data into iterative visuals
• Ensure consistency and quality benchmarks are met in execution
• 4+ years experience in visual design with an in-depth knowledge of photo manipulation, digital art, design, branding, and motion design
• Composition/framing skills and sense of scale, detail, form, texture and color.
• Experience creating 2D and 3D assets, and hand-painted/rendered textures from scratch or from existing materials
• In-depth knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator, and related programs
• You love receiving and applying feedback and are comfortable making changes
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gw7bpp-35-172-223-30-42 in your application.