Development Technology & Solutions
Development Technology & Solutions is a partner of EA Studios. They span four continents, bringing together diverse individuals passionate about their craft from across the globe. They partner in every development phase while improving their expertise to create greater experiences for players. DTS participates in creating some of the most beloved games and supports ongoing live services. Through cutting-edge technology, data-driven insights, and state-of-the-art practices, they drive quality and directly impact players. They are a learning organization, sharing collaboratively and exploring innovative ways to solve challenges in creating amazing games for millions of players worldwide.
The Challenge Ahead
We are looking for user researchers who have a passion for evaluating the gaming experience. You are motivated and excited to be part of an accomplished and advanced team shaping the future of EA games. Apply your passion for research and digital entertainment to the development of fun and creative gaming experiences. Conduct strategic research alongside our team to help increase the quality of EA's products, and work with design and production teams to integrate usability and user research into the development process.
You will lead a research team for the upcoming EA Sports College Football game and you will report to the Senior User Research Manager.
• Embed into the College Football team and dead user research activities for the title
• Understand and translate complex technical and design needs into research questions
• Apply and tailor methods for assessing user engagement, user behavior, and use of entertainment products
• Communicate research results to game teams and studio leadership and provide recommendations
• Create new ways to share and distribute research insights across the studio and company
Qualifications & Skills
• You have an advanced degree in experimental psychology (experimental, social, cognitive), human computer interaction, human factors, or a related field, or equivalent industry and/or education experience
• You can assimilate new ideas and information quickly, recommend actions using objective data, and influence the actions taken based on that data
• You have 5+ years' industry experience in research design and conducting user research studies across platforms
• You have expertise in research design and experience in multiple research methodologies
• Ability to travel occasionally
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpx370-54-211-101-93-42 in your application.