Are you interested in shaping the future of interactive entertainment? Are you excited about empowering the next generation of games across all devices and platforms, helping consumers play any game, with anyone, anywhere, at any time?
EA's Digital Platform (EADP) team is looking for an execution-focused, and passionate Senior Technical Program Manager. As a Senior Technical Program Manager for EADP Gameplay Services you will help drive and execute the vision for Online Gameplay. Gameplay Services provides essential services to all of EA's game studios. Our Stats and Leaderboards services feed players' desire to compete and compare their accomplishments and progress. Quest and Achievements promote players to experience the inspiration that comes from achieving goals. Our Matchmaking and Networking services make connections between players within the game letting them enjoy the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat, together.
You will report to the Director of Program Management for the Gameplay Services team and will work with engineering and product management to drive and execute delivery of strategic initiatives and roadmaps.
• Help us build and achieve the vision for Online Gameplay for EA
• Identify and document business cases, requirements and planning for new capabilities
• Partner with gaming and EADP teams to link technical capabilities and support to their strategic vision and individual product releases
• Work with partners including the Product Manager to create product requirements
• Deep technical knowledge of online gameplay including player progression, matchmaking, and networking
• Break down high-level requirements into development strategies and tasks.
• Ensure coordination across business and design teams. Escalate and resolve risks or misalignment
• Oversee the results. Track Indicators and use them to improve the future of the product
• Ensure the engineering and content teams have the tools, technical processes and best practices they need to develop in a thoughtful way
• Facilitate planning and guide delivery of business value through implementation of agile practices
• Identify and manage risks and dependencies across Gameplay Services and the broader EA Digital Platform group
• Champion of continuous process improvement through feedback loops, coaching, retrospectives and individual improvement
• Act with a service-mindset and coach to program teams with the goal of driving team predictability
• Actively engage and encourage program team involvement and collaboration
• Experience and passion in defining processes and roles and maintaining documentation
• Bachelor's in Computer Science, or related field technical field, or equivalent work experience.
• 10+ years experience driving Technical Program Management, agile experience
• In-depth business and technical domain knowledge.
• Understand large-scale platform capabilities and enough technical depth across these capabilities to assess risk and find solutions
• Experience working with diverse teams and partner across complex organizations to achieve results
ABILITIES & COMPETENCIES:
• You make decisions based on data and facts
• You always evolve processes based on new innovations and retrospectives
• Project management skills, enthusiastic and the enjoys collaborative work
• Diligence, commitment, and a desire to meet goals
• You are passionate about gaming
• You have experience with Continuous Improvement
• You act with a service minded player/coach mentality with teammates
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d82bbq-35-172-223-251-42 in your application.