Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are privileged to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
Reporting to the director of product management, you will oversee the physics technologies in the Frostbite engine that power amazing player experiences in EA's biggest games. You will collaborate with other product managers and functional leaders to guide the development team and maximise the value of their work for EA. Join us and help shape the future of gaming!
The preferred location is in Guildford, UK, however, we are open to remote candidates within a compatible time zone.
• Define the product vision based on an understanding of customer requirements and the gaming market
• Communicate the strategy and align it with the developer community and Frostbite team
• Work with EA's game teams to identify and prioritise new features, improvements, and capabilities
• Create actionable insights by gathering customer feedback and performing data-driven research
• Perform detailed analysis of the competitive landscape
• Contribute to and lead meetings and workshops to help guide and manage the development process
Desirable Skills and Experience
• 5+ years of experience in game technology with a background in physics and gameplay
• Knowledge of general product management practices and techniques
• Experience building relationships with partners
• Strong written communication and presentation skills
• Occasional international travel may be required
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d25m9m-44-200-82-149-42 in your application.