We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play. Our Lifecycle Marketing team is seeking a Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Programming, Marketing & Commercial Insights
The Lifecycle Marketing team's primary goal is to motivate players to engage with EA games by delivering content against key moments in the player's journey. The team focuses on leveraging behavioral and transactional data, as well as automation tools to deliver highly personalized messages, at scale. The team strategically delivers enterprise-wide solutions that allow for omnichannel messaging and power new digital business models.
The Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Programming will play a strategic and critical role on the EA Lifecycle Marketing team by publishing in-game messaging to our global network of players through enterprise level deployment systems across our portfolio of games. In your role as Sr. Specialist, Lifecycle Programming, you will drive projects which support the publishing of content to our players and help advise our strategic partners on messaging placement and scheduling approaches. You will focus on streamlining programming processes to maximize team efficiency, and lead cross-training programmers on in-house tools and best practices. You will report to the Project Manager, Lifecycle Operations & Programming.
• Publishing of content from our in-house programming tools
• Troubleshoot in a highly visible environment
• Lead programming requirements and execution when onboarding games to central tech stack
• Manage cross-training programmers on tools and best practices
• Set-up of A/B testing and develop programming insights that inform optimal experimentation set-up
• Manage prioritization of in-game feature requests with technical partners
• Partner with cross-functional teams to develop and deliver workflow enhancements
• Technical Subject Matter Expert regarding content taxonomies and a robust understanding of player segmentation approaches
• Ability to prioritize message scheduling among stakeholder groups and against business objectives
• Develop process documentation and best practices
• Develop strategies for reaching cohorts and player segments based on business goals of assigned channels
• Management of 1-2 contractors
• Follow content, social, and digital trends and best practices within and outside the gaming industry
• 3-5 years of experience in CRM, engagement/lifecycle marketing, MarTech or system automation including digital channel email or database-driven marketing or subscription services
• Experience with content management systems, content programming or ad trafficking tools
• Strategic thinker, with the ability to clearly articulate vision and implement plans
• Ability to maintain focus under pressure, be thorough, and keep a positive attitude. Ability to understand the outcome, not just the process.
• Ability to drive multiple projects and streams of work concurrently while meeting deadlines and maintaining proper documentation and reporting.
• Able to establish leadership on projects with internal stakeholders. Easily recognized as the person who can answer questions on everyday activities. Gains trust to build productive and constructive relationships.
• Passionate about games, or game theory. And passionate about connecting players to entertainment that they will love.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills; comfortable with data
• Expertise in quality control checks, in-depth troubleshooting
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and Google Drive
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or Economics is preferred
• Highly curious and eager to learn
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0y9xe-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.