We're looking for and dedicated Software Engineers who excel in. As a Sr. Software Engineer 1, you'll be an member of a team delivering game experiences.
Here's how your day would look like:
• Collaboratively working to provide available, scalable products.
• Work with product and project leaders and your team members to understand player needs and delivering incredible value in an incremental and high impact way.
• Ensuring our designs are simple with excellent workflows and features.
• Analyse the complex technical architecture across EA's platform and infrastructure lead the assessment of failures and determine causes and improve fixes
Who fits the bill:
• 12 + years of relative experience in object-oriented design/programming, programming expertise in either , C#, .NET Framework
• Experience working on .NET framework, .NET based windows application development, Webservices development
• 2 + years of experience architecting and designing distributed, resilient, globally scalable products in the cloud by using outstanding engineering principles and modern DevOps best practices.
• As a senior technical leader you love to experiment with creative technology, dive deep into code and are willing to go any level of detail to solve complex computing problems.
• Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
• Coach engineering team in accomplishing architecture, design and implementation goals
• Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance from launch through integration, staging and production environments to provide solid test cases.
• Integrate research, conduct fail-fast POCs and implement MVPs at high velocity
• Experience with agile/scrum methodologies to iterate quickly on product changes, developing user stories and working through backlogs
• Coordinate with corporate communications and customer experience to listen to our players everywhere including social media, email, chat and phone
• May work on design and implementation of tools to automate the process and support CI activities
• Find creative technical solutions to design challenges.
• Knowledge of common data structures and algorithmic solutions.
• Familiarity with cloud technologies like AWS, Azure
• Passion and creativity for solutions
• High-quality execution, technical innovation/adaptation,
• Understanding of the realities of working with large, rich datasets and complex distributed client/server systems
• Familiarity with visualisation tools and database technologies, familiarity with techniques such as predictive modelling.
• Work with Linux operating systems
• Knowledge of MySQL database will be an added advantage
What to Expect:
• A relaxed, supportive working atmosphere
• The ability to work with your choice of OS, IDE, and tools
• Regular knowledge sharing sessions with multiple experienced engineers
• Career progression and mentoring
• A unique set of technical challenges to tackle
• The opportunity to grow as an engineer
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-g33y65-3-238-132-225-42 in your application.