EA SPORTS is one of the leading sports entertainment brands in the world, with top-selling video game franchises, award-winning interactive technology, fan programs, and cross-platform digital experiences. EA SPORTS creates connected experiences that ignite the emotion of sports through industry-leading sports video games.
For this role, we are looking for someone to help build out our core development team – whether that be in our career mode, presentation and cameras, user interface, or many others.
We are looking for engineers who enjoy prototyping and planning, adding amazing new features to an existing and beloved game, and improving existing code.
We are a creative group, so we value collaboration with creative and design. And we highly value the creative problem solving that is often a staple of our industry.
• Collaborates with design to provide feedback and then creates clear and estimable technical designs.
• Delivers tested and high-quality technical implementations that meet design requirements.
• Awareness of how technical implementation impacts performance and memory budgets.
• Actively looks for ways to increase team efficiency through tooling or workflow enhancements.
• Contributes to core EA technologies in an architecturally sound way to enable collaborative development efforts.
• Passion for the development craft and can demonstrate good development practices.
• Understanding of C++ language, best practices, and architectural considerations.
• Communicate well with non-technical partners, such as artists, designers, and producers.
• Demonstrates problem solving and debugging skills.
• General understanding of parallel programming and resource management considerations.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rooxm2-3-227-0-150-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.