Senior Software Engineer
We are looking for a Senior Software Engineer in EA China Studio.
As a critical expert of the studio, you will have the opportunity to work with a passionate team. Your role will be to drive the R&D tech development and environment. Along with other TDs and producers, you will collaborate with internal and external key stakeholders to develop and apply cutting edge technologies within an optimized environment.
- As an individual contributor, oversee mobile (iOS and Android) engine development. Ensure architecture and implementation meet product requirements across the entire system.
- Scouts for and evaluates new technology and tools as opportunities for innovation and development excellence.
- Champion quality and performance. Define uncompromising target metrics and create processes and culture to exceed them.
- Help identify technical risk and mitigation plans.
- Communicate technical architecture, strategy, details, and status to non-technical team members.
- Share knowledge internally. Apply lessons learned by other teams and align with the broader EA's technology portfolio.
- bachelor's degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent training and professional experience.
- 10 years+ years of industry technical experience.
- Strong knowledge of C++ and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Broad knowledge of and experience in game development with one of the platforms, mobile, PC, or console.
- Broad knowledge of and experience in engine development, master domain at least one in the render, animation, physics, low-level system, pipeline, tools development.
- Strong knowledge of memory management, multiple processor use, and runtime optimization.
- Excellent communication and documentation skills.
- Self-motivated and problem solving oriented.
- Understanding of distributed server and cloud technologies is a plus.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.