Senior Software Developer
Senior Software Developer (Gameplay)
Finding great talent and supporting our studios to be the best place for people to do their best work is central to our philosophy. This is the principle behind our newly formed Seattle Studio focusing on open-world action-adventure games and pioneering next generation emergent storytelling. Join us to pursue your passion to craft unique, groundbreaking and inclusive games that empower players to generate incredible stories of heroic adventure. Become a foundational part of an ambitious, respectful and diverse team as we are looking for a Senior Software Developer to join us!
• Design, author, maintain, and refactor game systems that meet all design, technical, and schedule requirements
• Work closely with QA and technical leadership to ensure the stability and accuracy of game systems by identifying, communicating, and resolving defects
• Collaborate with designers and content creators to brainstorm solutions that further the game's artistic and design vision
• Navigate complex gameplay systems through consultation and coordination with other software engineers, game designers, visual artists, and audio engineers
• Lead and participate in design and code reviews
• Investigate and adopt new game technologies, practices, tools, and systems
• BS. (or higher) degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• 5+ years of professional C/C++ experience
• Shipped title working on 3C (Character, Camera, Controller)
• Strong knowledge of animation
• Strong knowledge of 3D math
• Experience developing complex gameplay systems for published PC or current gen console games with at least one shipped title
• High standards of work and desire to meet and exceed expectations
• Strong teamwork skills but also the ability to take ownership and work independently
• Passion for making games look and play great
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqo461-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.