Senior Security Engineering Manager - Architecture and Design
The EA Security team protects EA by reducing our exposure to security risks by raising awareness and providing a measured, proportionate set of security and risk management controls, services and solutions. This department also ensures that EA is meeting required security standards as defined by a variety of different regulatory bodies.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones and tablets. The Secure Product Engineering & Anti-Cheat Response organization ensures that all EA products are developed with security and gameplay integrity as a top priority. We partner with platform development teams and game studios to ensure that our players can enjoy playing games securely and fairly.
We are looking for a Senior Security Engineering Manager, to ensure that our games and services are defensively designed, factoring in security and gameplay integrity controls during the earliest stages of product development. You will report to the Senior Manager of Security Engineering and Anti-Cheat Operations. Your Architecture and Design team partners with peer security teams focusing on application security testing, gameplay integrity testing and operations, and product security response engineering.
• You will ensure that EA's products and services are engineered defensively to combat security and gameplay integrity risks.
• You will dive deeply to evolve review processes, targeting actionable guidance towards EA's products, technology stacks and studios. You will keep informed about industry trends in security, secure development, security automation and gameplay integrity and fold these trends into your processes
• You will use a data driven approach to understand how your team is improving EA security posture and pivot your approach to address gaps. You will communicate progress, challenges, risks and mitigations, milestones, and achievements to leadership within EA Security and our studio partners with transparency.
• You will build and evolve a cohesive, inclusive team of Security Engineers and Security Architects, providing lateral and upward growth opportunities to ensure your engineers reach their potential.
• You will partner with Senior Managers in SPEAR to establish strategic goals and tactical deliverables while considering quality, scope, and capacity constraints.
• At least five years experience identifying or mitigating software vulnerabilities in technical domains such as platform security, services, cloud, identity and access management.
• Experience with secure software development life cycles and security automation.
• Experience delivering actionable and verifiable security controls.
• Experience managing a team of Security Engineers and coaching them in technical and non-technical growth.
• Experience working with or familiarity with the external security research community or game cheat community.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r7n5mp-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.