Full Stack Software Engineer
Senior Rendering Engineer
Frostbite is EA's state-of-the-art multi-platform game development engine. Our global team empowers game creators to shape the future of gaming by developing creative engine features and outstanding tools. We are honored to have thousands of game developers all over the world using Frostbite to create some of the most amazing games and player experiences in the industry.
We are looking for a Senior Rendering Engineer to join the Frostbite team!
You will be part of our talented rendering team, driving the technology forward that will power future titles and push the boundaries of visual quality in games.
• Develop and maintain high quality rendering systems for multiple AAA games
• Research, innovate and implement cutting edge real-time rendering techniques
• Collaborate across team and discipline boundaries to provide highly productive and effective art and content workflows
• Undertake performance profiling and optimization on multiple platforms
• Work closely with game team artists and art directors to create effective solutions
• Inspire and mentor less experienced members of the team
• BSc degree in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
• Extensive real-time computer graphics knowledge
• Expert C++, data-driven design, and architecture skills
• Expertise at profiling and optimization
• Strong collaboration and communication skills
• Detailed knowledge of one or more CPU and GPU architectures
• Console development experience
• C#/Tools development experience
• Team Lead/Management experience
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.