Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE)
EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization exists to inspire the world to play. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages. We value people who will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion. It's just as important for us to create great experiences for our people as for our players. We're looking for people to come to the office (or Zoom meeting) excited to work and ready for some fun.
Senior Quality Manager
You will be part of EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) team. The Customer Experience organization exists to help the world play. We're players taking care of players and people talking to people – whenever, wherever, and however they need us. You will be part of the Communications and Employee Enablement team. Your role is to ensure that WWCE makes EA known for taking care of our players by providing great experiences.
You manage all aspects of our Customer Experience Quality programs. You will maintain and evolve standards for advisor interactions and managing our quality programs. You are also responsible for pioneering creative ways to report on the program and connecting quality insights to other teams across WWCE.
You will partner with Service Delivery Operations, Content, Advisor Process, Coaching, and Training to provide a supportive employee experience. You manage a global team of Quality Analysts to accomplish the strategy and partner with Quality Verification Analyst Managers to implement audits.
The Senior Quality Manager enjoys collaboration and sharing meaningful insights to improve the player experience. You obsess over the best ways to equip advisors to provide great player experiences. You will report to the Director, Quality & Coaching.
• You will work with the Director of Quality and Coaching to develop a global quality strategy.
• You will lead a team of quality analysts to govern and evolve individual quality programs and make recommendations.
• You will coach, guide, and support quality analysts to strengthen skills in root cause analysis, data storytelling, presentation skills, meeting facilitation, communication, program management, project management, partner management, relationship management, and time management.
• Lead high-level and high impact Global Quality Strategy projects to achieve goals and plans.
• Develop governance models for individual quality programs
• Make reporting recommendations for quality and insights (correlative data points)
• Analyze data, understanding performance impacts, and making recommendations on projects to support relevant business and operational improvements.
• Present high impact recommendations to senior leadership for support and approval (ability to share how the programs affect us tangibly and intangibly)
• You will help develop technology requirements and implementing/managing technology and software
• Work with multiple partners across the organization to promote improvements.
• Build great relationships with partners to ensure the success of the program.
• 5+ Years experience building and maturing multiple Quality programs.
• 5+ Years experience managing global teams – you know how to motivate and engage a maturing team.
• Experience connecting Quality program insights with enablement and service delivery teams – you understand the value of Quality as a Goal and help others contextualize insights from quality reporting into applicable business and operational improvements.
• Comfort with data – you're experienced with capturing, analyzing, combining, and reporting data, root cause analysis, correlating Goals to our performance, and insights-based storytelling.
• Skilled partner manager – you're a great facilitator with experience navigating challenges and facilitating win-win results.
• Lead all different types of people through the process of accepting and actioning change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roov06-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.