#WeAreEA and we exist to inspire the world to play. EA values creativity, pioneering, passion, determination, learning, and teamwork. We mean things like acting with curiosity, speaking up with original ideas, and committing to each other as one team. We celebrate diversity and inclusion by creating a place where you can come to work and be yourself. Come join us! We're hiring a Senior Program Manager, Player Inclusion to join EA's Player Inclusion team.
Part of Global Affairs, the Player Policy, Safety, and Inclusion team helps EA create game experiences that are welcoming and safe for all players and advances EA's commitment to positive play. You will report to the Director of Player Inclusion on the team that enables EA's development studios to create inclusive and accessible games and experiences. This position may be remote or based out of one of our EA locations.
As the Senior Program Manager, Player Inclusion, you will help implement a vision of creating storylines, characters and worlds that are as diverse and authentic as our player communities. You will manage inclusive design programs and develop resources and solutions that enable our studios to develop inclusive experiences. Through collaboration and influence, you will champion inclusion throughout the game development lifecycle.
• Drive efforts to implement inclusive design best practices and principles across EA's product portfolio, including by developing resources, tools, and programs
• Evolve and improve EA's current Inclusive Design Framework.
• Partner with other central teams to operationalize the Framework as a scalable and sustainable solution.
• Directly support game development teams with inclusive and equitable design.
• Support and engage internal and external inclusion-oriented subject matter experts, resources, and consultants.
• Co-create, pilot, evaluate, and iterate new or refined approaches to achieving EA and team goals around scaling inclusive design.
• 3+ years' experience in inclusive design, inclusive product, or representation in the gaming industry, entertainment media, or other relevant software.
• Expertise in inclusive products and intersectional identities, which may include a deeper expertise within specific identities (e.g., race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, disability, socio-economic status, etc.).
• Experience in or supporting teams in a game development or equivalent software development environment.
• Understanding of software design and development.
• Overseen complex projects across teams
• Demonstrated ability to navigate within ambiguity, complete tasks, and be a trusted colleague.
#LI-Remote, #LI-Hybrid #FlexibleWork
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
The base salary ranges listed below are for the defined geographic market pay zones in these locations. If you reside outside of these locations, a recruiter will advise on the range and benefits for your specific location.EA has listed the base salary ranges it in good faith expects to pay applicants for this role in the locations listed, as of the time of this posting. Pay offered will be determined based on numerous relevant business and candidate factors including, for example, education, qualifications, certifications, experience, skills, geographic location, and business or organizational needs.
BASE SALARY RANGES
• California (depending on location e.g. Los Angeles vs. Sacramento):
º $113,300 - $171,700 USD Annually
• New York (depending on location e.g. Manhattan vs. Buffalo): º $111,500 - $171,700 USD Annually
• Jersey City, NJ : º $126,700 - $171,700 USD Annually
• Colorado (depending on location e.g. Denver vs. Colorado Springs): º $111,500 - $144,000 USD Annually
• Washington (depending on location e.g. Seattle vs. Spokane): º $111,500 - $157,300 USD Annually
• British Columbia (depending on location e.g. Vancouver vs. Victoria): º $93,700 - $143,700 CAN Annually
Base salary is just one part of the overall compensation at EA. In the US, we offer a package of benefits including paid time off (3 weeks per year to start), 80 hours per year of sick time, 16 paid company holidays per year, 10 weeks paid time off to bond with baby, medical/dental/vision insurance, life insurance, disability insurance, and 401(k) to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity. For British Columbia, we offer a package of benefits including vacation (3 weeks per year to start), 10 days per year of sick time, paid top-up to EI/QPIP benefits up to 100% of base salary when you welcome a new child (12 weeks for maternity, and 4 weeks for parental/adoption leave), extended health/dental/vision coverage, life insurance, disability insurance, retirement plan to regular full-time employees. Certain roles may also be eligible for bonus and equity.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnn6qo-44-197-101-251-42 in your application.