Senior Product Marketing Manager - EA SPORTS
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with a storied 25+ year history of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. At the heart of EA SPORTS is the FIFA Football (Soccer) franchise. EA SPORTS FIFA is the world's #1 best-selling sports video game with over 30M players each year across multiple platforms, including console, PC, and mobile. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
As the Sr. Product Marketing Manager - you will bring go-to-market planning for EA SPORTS titles such as FIFA, Madden, and new titles in development. Working with the game studio, UA, creative development, data and analytics, PR, external agencies, and research teams to develop marketing campaigns to support the player acquisition, retention, and engagement. You will report to the Head of EA Mobile Growth Team Marketing.
• Lead Marketing Programs including Go to Market, Growth, Community, and Lifecycle
• Lead the growth KPIs and define the marketing objective and strategies to achieve these goals aligned with financial plans, product roadmap, and audience insights
• Lead development of creative strategies to maintain a cohesive brand vision across UA, App Stores, Lifecycle, and Social
• Maintain 3rd Party Developer relationships across marketing to manage asset approvals and highlight opportunities for partnerships
• Work with UA, PM, Finance, and Analytics to build financial models and business cases for new marketing projects
• Important results will focus on paid and organic growth marketing strategies – building multi-channel campaigns that expand the reach of our products
• Connect marketing activities to measurable results and make strategic decisions that balance short term Return on investment and long-term growth
• Test, improve and analyze campaigns and projects based on predetermined success metrics. Allocate time and resources
• 6+ years of experience developing campaign strategy, managing marketing campaigns and working within a marketing organization
• Experience leading high scale apps/products, including media buying, asset development, messaging, and marketing strategy across UA, Brand, Lifecycle, and Social
• Tested Project management skills
• Either developed or helped to implement a go-to-market strategy from end to end
• Self-starter and experience managing programs
• Strength in using Excel
• User Acquisition Experience
• Familiarity with products in the Sports Game Genre
• Genuine interest in sports
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv5v4m-3-238-24-209-42 in your application.