Redwood City, CA
Senior Product Manager, Network Growth
In your role as Sr. Product Manager, Network Growth, you will be responsible for discovering creative new methods to support the way players play together, which means partnering with EA studios, engaging with game communities and partner platforms, and assessing competitive landscape to prioritize unmet player needs and recommend new solutions to meet those needs, always with an eye on growing addressable network reach and player engagement. As part of the broader Network Strategy team, you will be an important contributor to the EAX team based in Redwood Shores.
You're someone with a track record for:
• Conducting early-stage product research that derives insights about user behavior
• Collaborating with internal and external partners to identify unmet player needs and opportunities for network expansion aligned with strategic priorities
• Consolidating market signals from multiple sources into relevant insights
• Leading early-stage prototyping teams to validate concepts in preparation for full production
• Building support for new concepts in presentations to senior leadership and with written documents like business cases or product specifications
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• A background in product management or product strategy, with 5+ years of experience
• An enduring curiosity for what motivates player behavior and a working understanding of the tools and methods to find insights therefrom
• Data-driven decision-making to analyze the impact of product concepts on core EA businesses or estimate the upside potential of new products
• Experience converting ideas into action in the form of working prototypes, product road maps, and shipping product launches
• A passion for video games and gaming culture; working knowledge of social tools and gaming communities
In a typical week, the Sr. Product Manager, Network Growth could...
• Meet with studio partners to review game road maps and identify areas of partnership
• Partner with consumer insights to frame research into unmet player needs
• Analyze competitive landscape to identify gaps and opportunities
• Consolidate research into prioritized insights and determining approaches to validate product concepts
• Conduct design sprints or other prototyping approaches to validate early product concepts
• Build business cases or product road maps
• Present recommendations to EA senior leadership
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.