Senior Director Of Program Management
Remote / Virtual
Senior Product Manager
At our core, Electronic Arts is a game maker that connects hundreds of millions of players from around the globe to some of the world's greatest games. The EAX team inspires the strategy and implementation of EA's network, helping EA's community of players connect to one another and to the games they love to play. Our work includes: EA.com; in-game experiences and strategies to connect players across platforms; EA Play, our cross-platform subscription; the EA desktop app; and a host of other consumer experiences and strategies.
In your role as Senior Product Manager, reporting to the Director of Product, you will manage strategy, roadmap, and detailed product definition for a multiple disciplinary full-stack technical scrum team. Your product of focus is the EA PC desktop app. Your team's remit is focused on distilling complex technical service requirements related to account, platform, and network management into positive player experiences that maximize a user's time spent in play. This means you'll partner with back and front-end technical teams, Design counterparts, and partners across our organization, to bring your product vision for this space to market.
You're someone with a track record for:
• Problem identification and solutioning. You quickly understand user needs, and can rally your team to determine holistic solutions in a systematic way.
• Collaborating. You can collaborate and engage with technical team members to achieve outcome-based success that you've helped establish.
• Adapting. You have a passion for quality, and determine the best approach based on player feedback, data, the competitive landscape, and peer collaboration. You identify challenges and adjust as you go.
• Creating. You have experience leading product definition, prioritization, and guiding the delivery of technically complex product plans.
• Technical Literacy. You can work with a very technical team and summarize the technical goals for the team.
You also bring the following skills or experiences to our team:
• Relevant experience (5+ years) managing technically complex products and teams in the past.
• Bachelor's Degree in the study of Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or applicable Product Management experience.
• Familiar with the gaming industry and current entertainment platforms.
• A passion and ability to establish goals and metrics for products and correspond outcomes and growth in your area of focus.
• Expert knowledge of PC, Mac, and mobile applications.
• Experience leading teams.
In a typical week, the Sr. Product Manager could...
• Translate strategic directives into goals and important results. Monitor and guide strategy around achieving results through the definition of associated indicators.
• As PM Lead for a technically complex full-stack team, your success will be measured by your ability to distill complex problem sets into delightful user journeys.
• Partner with analytics to establish an experimentation roadmap, using A/B testing to meet goals and create product and player insight. Translate outcomes into relevant recommendations.
• Develop the product roadmap with a holistic view of the evolving game market and identify new opportunities
• Guide projects through product discovery and delivery while working with Design, Engineering and EA wide technical partners.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0m221-3-234-211-61-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.