We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere.
We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
• To be the overall project manager for selected licensing products; have end to end accountability on product P&L and deliver target KPIs '/ revenue number as plan
• Facilitate communication with internal franchise owner, channel and local operators; ensure smooth discussion in product development (before launch) and operation (post-launch)
• Lead communications between licensee and local operators, to identify, address & report issues that arise during integration and running service to ensure major deliverables and milestone are met
• Working with 3rd party licensee to ensure that product changes and marketing activities are correctly approved and align with EA brand strategy and internal policies
• Keep close observation of mobile gaming market, including partners, competitors and the latest trend of products, customers and business
Experience and Qualifications
• At least 5 years of game production'/operation experience, IP licensor'/licensee for mobile game experience preferred
• Good understanding of mobile game industry and trend of mobile game market
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including multi-party communication and relationship'/consensus building
• Takes initiative and is capable of problem solving
• Fluent English'/Chinese (written and verbal)
• Preference for candidates with marketing and localization experience & development understanding is a bonus