Senior Community Specialist
Senior Product Manager
Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
At EA, we exist to Inspire the World to Play. We create amazing experiences for our players everywhere and we consider our players' experiences first in everything we do. You're probably familiar with many of our games - Madden, FIFA, The Sims, Need for Speed, Dead Space, Battlefield and Star Wars, to name a few. We are committed to creating games for every platform- from PC to Console to Mobile. What does that mean for you? It means more opportunities to unleash your creative potential, be inspired by those around you and engage in architecting success at scale.
EA SPORTS is one of the most iconic brands in entertainment with over 25 years of innovation, passion, and connecting millions of players across the globe to their favorite sports, teams, and players. EA FUEL is a division of EA SPORTS dedicated to creating high-quality mobile sports games connected to some of the world's biggest gaming franchises, including EA SPORTS FIFA and EA SPORTS MADDEN NFL.
Who Are You
You have a minimum of 5 years of authentic, hands-on experience in Product Management of the B2C Digital kind – We would love it if some of that experience is in Gaming. Consumer Internet, Mobile Product Development and Digital Retail would be other close domain matches and we look for demonstrable depth in providing Strategic and Functional leadership. You are positively animated about driving Product Success in a highly competitive Business and Sincere about leading the Product Management Team to shape the careers of your Team members. Key attributes include authentic understanding of Digital Consumer Behaviours and Business models, Sharp analytical skills, Ability to create and institutionalize Product and Business measurement frameworks and Articulate strategies. Ability to communicate in a global environment and the temperament to perform in a truly Cross-Functional set-up is critical.
What is the Role:
• Engage with the Product Leadership Team(s) comprising of Producer, Designer, Game Product Manager and the Studio Leadership Team to arrive at the right Product Strategy that delivers on the Creative Vision and Business Goals of the franchise.
• Mentor the Product Managers on Game Economy Design and track the tuning efforts - Be Accountable for state of Economy of all the Games in the portfolio
• Develop strategic plan around User Engagement & Acquisition – Involves collaboration with EA Partner Orgs such as Publishing, Network Engagement and Marketing to amplify the chances of Product success
• Drive Business forecasting considering Product and Industry Trends, Tech and Design realities and other Strategic Insights
• Strategize Player Lifecycle Management - Messaging, Segmentation, Personalization, Game Events etc. Involves partnering with Product Marketing on the presentation of game updates in line with the Franchise/Product ethos
• Regularly partner, present and report to studio leadership and stakeholders on Product Health, Opportunities and Risks
• Provide Functional Leadership to the Product Management Function – Goal Setting & Performance Feedback, Scaling Competencies and facilitating Career growth.
What Drives Success at EA in this Role
• Strong passion for Mobile gaming and understanding of Mobile + Freemium Business model.
• Accountability for Business Outcomes.
• Fluency with metrics driven decision making combined with a sense of Design and Aesthetics – Games are the high point of convergence between Art and Science
• Earning the respect of the Cross Functional Team through authentic insights on Game Design, Business Fundamentals and Analytical Methodologies
• A 'Creative Product Development' mind-set – Iterative nature of work, Comfort with complexity and change, Multi-Disciplinary approach to problem solving
• Sharp Business Acumen that is grounded in a self-assured and context aware style of functioning
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r728b6-44-197-230-180-42 in your application.
Electronic Arts Inc. is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. EA develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.